How Can you Help?
- for personal and spiritual healing and growth for our women and children
- for our staff and those who assist/volunteer with our program
- for landlord partnerships for permanent housing for residents
- for businesses to employ current and previous residents
- for board members, advisers, and sponsors
Make a financial donation to The Dwelling Place!
Have an idea for fundraiser for The Dwelling Place?
- If so, please read our fundraising guidelines and policies
- Complete and submit a proposal form.
- For ideas, see Ways To Support The Dwelling Place.
To volunteer, click here. We welcome volunteers to assist in various ways.
We thank God for those who willingly share their time and talents for the benefit of our women and children. Thank you!
The Dwelling Place provides daily use supplies (paper products, cleaning supplies, etc.) to create a shared living environment that is ready for use and functions smoothly for everyone. These contributions are greatly appreciated.
BASIC NEEDS information to share with others and help as you shop.
This is a great opportunity for you or your group to help one time, or on a regular basis.
Coordinate a delivery by contacting: (651) 221-0405 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recycle Cell Phones and Smartphones
The Dwelling Place partners with GRC Wireless, an organization that pays us for your out-of-commission phones! To help us receive up to $40 per phone, please get us your gently used cell phones and smart phones. They must have a battery, and service must be cancelled. What an awesome way to help our environment and support our women and children! If you or your group would like to donate, please contact us at (651) 221-0405 or by email. Thank you!
When you shop at smile.amazon.com you'll find the exact same shopping experience as amazon.com, but with the bonus that 0.5% of the purchase price is donated to The Dwelling Place.
Visit www.smile.amazon.com, and choose Dwelling Place, Columbia Heights MN, and then start shopping.